Scot-lish

A quick blog about England, Scotland and a long trail of Harry Potter movie locations. Look around if you've ever wanted to vist the UK, or are a Harry Potter fan and want to see the places I've been. And become Scot-lish. Like me.

Name:
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Finally in my 20s, love reading and a huge Harry Potter fan

The current mood of Tazzu at www.imood.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

READ THIS FIRST!

First of all, let me explain my Blog name... it has been a dream of mine for a while now to visit the UK, especially Scotland. When I got there, however, I found that England was just as incredible as I had imagined Scotland would be. Although this is a wish that may never come true, I would now love to go and live in the UK, but where? Scotland or England? Since I couldn't decide (being a typical Libra), I choose to be part of both, thus Scottish (Scot) and English (-lish).

Wanting to keep this blog as UK as possible, the clock and weather pixie on the left side of the page refer to London, mostly so that I can know what it's like there at the moment!

Now you can start reading from Day One, until Day Ten. I hope you love the beauty of the places we saw, and I hope any Harry Potter fans are insanely jealous of the movie locations I've been to. Just kidding!

2 Comments:

Blogger just a mom said...

Love your blog! Very good reading. It doesn't suprise me though....it runs in the family!

I will check back frequently!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Doubleletter said...

Hmm, I must confess I've always wanted to visit Scotland every since I saw Braveheart (I especially loved its soundtrack).

Someday... !

Welcome to the blogging world.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home